PhD in Commerce from Kerala universities enables scholars to research management practice and related subjects. If you are planning to take admission in PhD in Commerce in Kerala, you can contact us for admission guidance and eligibility criteria. The PhD programs in Commerce (Part time & Full Time) in Kerala University, CUSAT, Calicut University, Kannur University, MG University and KTU (APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University) provide scholars with the opportunity to undertake a comprehensive research program in Commerce and business management disciplines.
In the academic field of Commerce, the highest degree that can be obtained is a PhD in Commerce. A PhD in Commerce is majorly pursued by individuals who have passed a Masters in Commerce (M.Com) or MBA and want to indulge more in commercial research and further academic qualification. PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) is a doctoral degree which is a 3 years to 5 years study course done after completing a Masters degree. A PhD in Commerce is a very high-value degree that an individual can obtain the field of commerce.
More About PhD Programs in Commerce in Kerala- Part Time & Full Time
The Commercial Industry is a growing sector, and the demand for PhD holders in Commerce is increasing day by day. Obtaining a PhD in Commerce will help you land a high profile job in a top-tier Commercial firm. So, if it is your dream to work in a top-tier Commercial firm, you should pursue a PhD in Commerce. Also, if you want to teach Commerce in a reputed University, you should opt for a PhD in Commerce.
As mentioned above, the duration of a full time PhD in Commerce is three years to 5 years. In this duration of the study, a candidate has to do independent research on a topic related to Commerce. After the completion of the research, the candidate has to prepare a Thesis and submit it to the University. It is a known fact that Kerala is an amazing destination for research programs. There are many famous universities that offer a PhD in Commerce in Kerala part time & full time. The PhD Fee for commerce in Kerala can range anywhere in between INR 5,000 to INR 2 Lakhs depending on the University. If you have the dream of securing a job in the top-tier Commercial firms of India and abroad, a PhD in Commerce will be very beneficial for you. Read on to know more about a PhD in Commerce.
PhD Commerce in Kerala Universities – Eligibility (Part Time & Full Time)
To pursue a PhD in Commerce in Kerala, a candidate needs to hold a Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized University and a Masters Degree, i.e. M.Com, MBA, M.Tech or any other must be completed in a relevant stream from a recognized University with at least 55% marks. There is a 5% to 10% relaxation in required marks for reserved category students depending on the college & university.
To obtain a PhD in Commerce from a well-known College or University in Kerala, the candidate needs to clear entrance exams like:
- The Entrance Test conducted by Kerala University.
- National Eligibility Test (NET JRF) conducted by UGC.
- State Level Eligibility Test conducted by the Kerala Government
Fees for PhD in Commerce
The fees for PhD in Commerce can range anywhere in between INR 5,000 to INR 2 Lakhs for the complete course depending on the college or university. While applying, you should make sure of checking the fee details of the college or university.
Who Should Apply for a PhD in Commerce?
- Individuals who have passed B.Com & M.Com and want to pursue higher academic studies.
- Individuals who are looking to indulge in in-depth research in the field of Commerce.
- Individuals who are looking to secure top jobs in reputable companies in India and abroad.
- Individuals who have to dream of teaching Commerce at a renowned university in India and abroad.
- Individuals who want to do research in the field of stock markets.
- If an individual is already working somewhere, he or she can receive a bump in pay after obtaining a PhD in Commerce.
Salary After PhD in Commerce
An individual who holds a PhD in Commerce can earn anywhere between INR 4 Lakhs to INR 20 Lakhs per annum. The pay substantially increases with the increase in experience and other factors. On an average, the joining salary just after passing the PhD course is about INR 4 Lakhs to INR 7 Lakhs.
Job Profiles for a PhD holder in Commerce
The Job Profiles for an individual who holds a PhD in Commerce are:
- Commercial Consultant.
- Commerce Department Head.
- Finance Analyst.
- Finance Manager.
- Finance Consultant.
- Finance Controller.
- Financial Advisor.
- Financial Planner.
- Investment Analyst.
- Stock Broker.
- Mutual Fund Analyst.
- Portfolio Manager.
- Tax Consultant.
- Assistant Professor/Professor.
Top Recruiting Companies for a PhD holder in Commerce
There are many different sectors that are looking to hire an individual who holds a PhD in Commerce. Some of them are:
- Commerce Consultancies.
- Commerce Departments.
- Publishing Houses.
- Accounting Firms.
- Tax Consultancies.
- Mutual Fund Industry.
- Stock Broking Firms.
- Research & Development Agencies.
- Manufacturing Industries.
- Sales & Marketing Industries.
- Coaching Centers for CA, CMA, CFA and others
Universities & Colleges offering PhD Commerce in Kerala.
Kerala University, MG University, Calicut University, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Kochi, APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University are some of the popular universities in Kerala for PhD in Commerce. Sree Narayana College Sivagiri Varkala, Sree Narayana College Kollam, Kollam, Government College, Attingal Thiruvananthapuram, Fatima Mata College, Kollam, Sree Sankara College, Kochi and St. Alberts College, Kochi are some of the colleges offering PhD programs in Commerce in Kerala.
How Can Study Sure Help You?
The Educational Consultants at Study Sure can provide you with all the information regarding a PhD in Commerce. We offer complete guidance throughout the course of your study, right from the admission to journal publication. We can help you find the top Colleges & Universities in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and other states in India. We provide 100% assistance in all the matters of PhD programs. We can help you with the Topic Selection for PhD and Thesis Writing for PhD. If you want any information regarding a PhD programs in Commerce, you can contact us. Here is a list of all the services that we provide:
- Assistance in PhD Commerce Admission.
- Assistance in Full-Time or Part-Time mode selection.
- Assistance in Topic Selection for Thesis.
- Assistance in Thesis Writing.
- Assistance in Research Paper Writing.
- Assistance in PhD Project Report.
- Assistance in PhD Assignment Writing.
- Assistance in Research Work Guidance.
- Assistance in Synopsis Writing.
- Assistance in Problem Defining.
- Assistance in Problem Designing.
- Assistance in Proof Reading.
- Assistance in Plagiarism Checking.
- Assistance in Research Methodology.
- Assistance in Data Analysis.
- Assistance in Preparation for Viva-voce.
- Assistance in Thesis Publications
Contact us for the details of Colleges Offering Part Time PhD in Commerce in Kerala, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh Etc
For PhD in Commerce Programs in North India & Thesis Writing Assistance Please mail at email@example.com Or Call Mr Shajan (Cochin Office)On 8304870611 / 8547120066
Or Click Here to Send Your Enquiry